Host Manager Norway
Come join us at Truestory - the leading experience platform in Scandinavia.
At Truestory we want to help people experience more.
Truestory is a curated marketplace built to create and share experiences in Scandinavia. We cater to our customers and our hosts by being a helping hand. Our platform allows customers to find, buy, and book their next experience for themselves or as a gift for someone, while our hosts get exposure and a new customer base. Win-win.
Our selection of authentic, high-quality experiences are at the core of our business. We want to offer the best possible experiences in our markets, across different categories and price ranges.
Now we are looking for new colleagues to our Norwegian market, where the main goal is to grow our product portfolio.
About the position:
You will join our Supply Team, who works to improve and expand our selection of experiences while also offering a world-class service to our existing hosts.
As a Host Manager Norway at Truestory your job would entail tasks like:
- Research and screening with a goal of identifying the best Norwegian experiences
- Outreach to experience operators (hosts) that we want to add to the Platform and collaborate with
- Meetings (video and in person) with potential hosts with the aim to sign new hosts to the platform
- Making sure that new experiences are added to our platform in the best possible way in cooperation with colleagues from the supply team
- Help us grow our partnerships with our existing hosts
- Daily account management towards existing hosts, so they can get help and support.
- Getting new hosts well onboarded on the plattform
Are you the person for this job?
- Understanding of, or experience from, travel-, hospitality-, or tourism industry
- Interested or experienced in account management and sales
- Flair for research and likes spotting trends
- Like meeting passionated hosts online or in person
- Good at facilitating great meetings where you learn what problems to solve
- Fascinated by marketplace platforms such as Airbnb, GetyourGuide etc
We know it is hard to meet all of the bullets above, and we don’t expect you to. Because we also know that you can learn it and we would love to see you grow your skills professionally.
And by the way. You may have other great qualities that will make you succeed in this job? We are open-minded and curious to get to know more about you.
Working at Truestory
Working at Truestory is full of freedom and challenges that will move you professionally and personally. We have a flat organizational structure with a really ambitious growth plan, but still a goal of keeping things calm. We dont believe in burning the midnight oil – we believe in balance and in being “good at home”, in order to be good at work. All of this while still delivering great results and constantly moving the bar and improving key metrics.
Consider reading About Truestory
Facts about the position:
Fulltime (37 hours a week)
Based out of either Aarhus or Oslo
Flexible working locations and hours
Fluent in Norwegian and proficient in English
Salary based on experience and qualifications
Rolling applications - we hire when we have found the perfect fit
Can you see yourself in the above and do you want to be part of our team? So send an application now with the subject: “Host Manager Norway” to [email protected]. We don’t expect a long application.
If you have questions you are welcome to us on LinkedIn, if you want a non-binding and confidential dialogue to see if there is a match.
The deadline is November 15th, but we are scheduling interviews on an ongoing basis. So, if the job is right for you, please submit your application as soon as possible.